WORKPLACE MEDIATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
“Properly managed disputes can be an opportunity for change and growth”
Mediation , Workplace Conferencing , Facilitation are the mainstays of dispute resolution processes.
These dispute resolution processes offer:
- Lower Costs
- Ready Access and flexibility
- Fewer workers compensation claims
- Lower attrition rates
- Reputation as an employer of choice
A FOUR STAGE PROCESS
Ross McSwan offers a unique four stage process which addresses disputes whether the eventual process is a mediation, workplace conference or other form of dispute resolution:
- Assessment: Preliminary assessment to scope and analyse the situation
- Appraisal: An expert opinion on the most effective process for your needs
- Delivery: Mediation or workplace conference or expert advice.
- Reporting: Upon request and, if appropriate, Ross can provide a comprehensive report which assists in ongoing management
Mediation is a formal process where dialogue and negotiation replace arguments and power struggles. An impartial mediator assists the participants to jointly explore and reconcile their differences in a structured way.
The use of a neutral facilitator can work wonders in uncovering great ideas or finding perfect solutions even when there is no conflict. Ross McSwan has experience in facilitating outcomes for State and Local government and in the private sector. Ross McSwan facilitates matters as diverse as discussions about town planning issues to business disputes.