The Supervisors Role in Managing Challenging Behaviours
Managers and supervisors
From this course participants will:
- Practical tips for managing:
- Bullying behaviour
- Passive /Aggressive behaviour
- Sexual harassment – sexual assault
- The Disease to Please
- Sick or sick of work?
- Learn how to intervene early in potential conflict;
- Understand core principles of workplace negotiation;
- Acquire skills to resolve internal tension in a team;
- Know when to intervene and when to contract an external mediator;
Workshop will include practical skill demonstrations and practice, handy management tips, case studies, fishbowl exercises and small group discussions.
Duration and Cost:
$1500 per session plus expenses