Under PerformaUnder Performance And Unacceptable Conductnce And Unacceptable Conduct
Dismissal: An implied obligation to dismiss fairly and in good faith
Middle and senior Management exercising responsibilities for involvement in employee discipline and dismissals.
At the end of the course participants will have learned:
- Underperformance and unacceptable conduct: how do they differ?
- What is discipline?
- Due process: examples of what to do and what not to do
- Communicating, clarifying, co-operating.
- A clear understanding of the proper procedures for disciplining employees.
- Clearly understand the proper procedures for dismissing employees.
- Treading the line between performance Management and bullying : what to do when bullying in alleged
- Workplace investigations
The course will include case studies, small group work and a question and answer session. Preferred group size is 15 to 20 participants.
Duration and Costs:
$800 plus GST and travel